Tuesday 21 January 2014

Product Review: La Roche Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel

As I am the grand old age of 23, I decided it was time to move on from the cleansers I used as a teenager, such as Clean and Clear and Neurtogena and get a cleanser more grown up and professional sounding. I was finding my nose was also getting really dried out looking so I put my voucher for the local pharmacy to good use. I chose the La Roche Posay Cleansing gel, and I'm glad I did.










This is a thick consistency gel and can also be used as a make up remover. I use it in the mornings and apply with my fingers, it has a subtle flowery scent and with the thermal water helps leave the face feeling clean but not stripped as the cheaper ones I am used to buying seem to do, and my skin feels thoroughly cleansed. I don't have the most sensitive skin, but as it is free from colour, paraben, soap and alcohol, I don't think it would aggravate sensitive skin types. You can buy it here



Whats your everyday cleanser?

No comments:

Post a Comment