Saturday 31 May 2014

What I got at Lush

Some how I must have sleepwalked into Lush in Cork city and picked up two lovely products.
The sides of my nose have been quite dry and I have a few hormonally creeps on my face...













I was walking around for a while and spotted the Tea Tree Toning Water.Kate (Ghostparties) has mentioned this a few times and claims it as saviour to her face! So that was a no brainer. I spray it twice onto a cotton pad. (I tried spraying it straight onto my face but I didn't dig the spritz feeling.....I'm odd ok?)
It smells so lovely and really feels like its clearing up my face.




I went over to the lovely lady and asked her about the cleansers. I no problem making body/face scrubs or facemasks, but I just feel my knowledge has a lot to be desired when it comes to cleansers. I'll leave that to the experts for the time being. When we had discussed my face type she recommended I try the 'Let the good times roll' cleanser. She tried it out on my hand and it does what it says on the tin, a really gentle cleanser with popped corn oil, polenta, maize flour and cinnamon, it actually has popped corn in the pot. I've tried it a few times (though it is gentle enough to use daily) and my face feel really clean without being tight or dry.


Whats your favourite Lush product??

No comments:

Post a Comment