Wednesday 14 May 2014

Etsy Purchases #1

My poor beloved highly complemented penguin phone covers life has sadly come to an end (my brother ripped off one of his wings and tore the case itself.) I decided Etsy was the place to go to locate a new one.I do not know if falling into the Etsy universe was. I came across this lovely Lion King Phone Case, fitting as this year is the 20th anniversary of the film (does that make anyone else feel old??) The case took about 3 weeks to arrive. The only problem is the case is kinda.....slippery, the plastic has no grip at all and I have dropped my phone a few times, thankfully its a good sturdy case.

Somehow I got it into my head that I had to have a Marauders Map Purse/Wallet (yes from Harry Potter).
I looked and looked and I did find one.......that cost 50 euro and I thought well whats the point of having a purse if you don't have any money to put into it. Then I found The Duct Tape Diva who
made Marauders Map Pencil cases and also made Wallets, so I mailed her and asked would she possibly make me a custom case, and she was so lovely and made it. There is a misspelling in the purse unfortunately, but I still adore it!
this arrived after 3 weeks and I have gotten a lot of complements.




As you can see this is only the first of I'm sure many Etsy purchases. I may or may not have 2/3 orders on the way.....


No comments:

Post a Comment