Wednesday 16 April 2014

What I wore to;

The Opera House:
My Grandmother won 4 tickets to see Grease in The Cork Opera House. I had just finished my first week in my new job so I took a ticket to celebrate. Since I wear a uniform and no make up during my work (fair play to those who wake up early and put make up on)

I wanted to keep it minimal and set myself the task of choosing 5 products only.

Base: Garnier BB Cream
Eyes:  Soap and Glory 'Thick and Fast' mascara, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in 'Slash'.
Cheek: No 7  Blush Tint in 'Blossom' (I apply this to my fingers and blend into my cheeks)
Mouth: Catrice Lip Colour Pen in 'Glamazona'


Outfit: My River Island High Rise Jeans and a simple black and white striped t-shirt.  

We had a fab time at Grease, there was a lot of swaying and singing along. The actors and set were spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment