Thursday 6 February 2014

Sneaky Little Purchace : Benefit's Radiance Skin Care

I love Benefit, and I love Love their Kits. I spend more time looking up and researching their kits than I with any other brand. After getting my make up done at the Benefit counter in Debenhams and having the It's Potent cream applied ( a Rachel Whitehurst Holy grail as far I know) and it felt so good on my skin, I felt as of my under-eye skin would appreciate some TLC, but I also wanted to try the other things in the range.
The entire Kit only cost €16 so I really had no choice but to buy it.... that's my story and I'm sticking to it...



The Kit consists of 6 products; The Foamingly clean facial wash, The Moisture Prep toning lotion, The It's Potent eye cream, The Total Moisture facial cream, The Triple Performance Facial emulsion SPF 15 PA ++ and The Refined Finish facial polish.

I am most looking forward to using the eye cream and the toning lotion having just used up my sample of the Clarins toner. I think a kit like this is really useful if you're interested in a Brand or a product but don't want to buy it if you're not sure if it'll agree with your skin.

Did I mention how lovely they all smell,and  the packaging is just dotey, my bathroom has never looked classier. You can buy the kit here

Have you ever used Benefit Skin Care. whats in your go to skin care kit??


No comments:

Post a Comment