Tuesday 11 February 2014

Benefits Lollitint,

I spend a lot of time wandering around the beauty area in Debenhams and particularly around the Benefit area and on one recent visit the lady who was working there asked would I like to try the new Lollitint, Ive heard great things about it online so I jumped at the chance.

first she applied the potent eye cream (this was the day I bought the kit, which I'm really loving) and she applied they They're Real (which has been on my lust list since I first tried it out) she applied only one or two dots to my cheeks and then blended in until it gave a lovely glow and applied some to the lips too. She told me she was wearing about four layers on her lips and they did look really vibrant so it is really buildable. On me it was just a hint of pink which was just perfect and it didn't feel too drying

I love getting my make up done at those places! Heres the finished result

No comments:

Post a Comment