Sunday 10 August 2014

How I look like I've had more than 5 hours sleep



















Recently I have started working night shifts at work, they have been going well, until your last night is over and you're told the best thing to do is get 4/5 hours sleep to get back into your normal sleep routine, being a lover of sleep this is not very appealing and it really doesn't help that I look zombiefied!

Face: First of all particularly after nights, moisturiser is a must, plumping up the skin and all that,
A light base such as Garnier BB Cream brightens and wakes up the face. A brightening concealer under the eyes and down the nose helps this also.
Nars Orgasm on the cheeks livens up your features.
Eyes: I used a white eyeliner on my waterline (mine is from Avon. Don't forget them brows too!            Lips: I recently bought Tutti Fruiti from Revlon. A cute pop of colour helps me look less zombiefied

  What is your favourite product to make you feel more awake

No comments:

Post a Comment